During our operations, Termo Teknik Tic. ve San. A.Ş. may possess private access/connection data, private passwords and settings of critical devices and contact details of the customers that we provide services.
Our information security purposes are planned and reviewed in line with our information security policy on a yearly basis, and the level of achievement of our targets is measured and recorded every year.
In this regard, our relationships with our business partners, clients, official authorities, suppliers and dealers are very precious.
Ensuring the continuity of the services that we provide, confidentiality of the information kept by us and integrity of our own information or information of our customers is very important.
For this purpose:
- We are committed to continue to fulfill the requirements of our existing ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Certificate and to ensure efficiency and continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System.
- We are committed to meet the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility needs of the information assets within our Company.
- We are committed to establish an information exchange mechanism to minimize the information security risks at an acceptable level within our Company.
- We continuously review our risks and implement controls for the risks that are above the acceptable level.
- We are committed to establish an Information Security Committee that is appointed by the Board of Directors and that includes Information Security Executive and other executives for the purposes of supporting the Information Security Management System framework and reviewing the security policy of Termo Teknik Tic. ve San. A.Ş. periodically.
- We increase the information security awareness of our employees.
- We are committed to fully comply with all laws and regulations of the Republic of Turkey.
- We review this policy at least once per year to adapt to the changes that might occur in the risk assessment or risk response plan. We review the information security policy to ensure its continuous conformity, sufficiency and efficiency regularly or when major changes occurs.