- To comply with the standards determined by all relevant laws and regulations and ensure to be update.
- To provide continuous and measurable improvement in all areas that relates to environment.
- To reduce the use of natural rassources and tend to reuseable and recyclable consumption as much as possible.
- In all our actions, to evaluate all aspects and make the necessary investments in order to minimize environmental effects.
- To detect, prevent and try to reduce possible emergency risks.
- To ensure that all employee to be trained regarding environmental protection.
- In the light of all these principles, to fullfil all requirements of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and develop continuously.
- To advice and inspire all third parties such as our suppliers and dealers to comply with environmental standards.
The management ensures to consistently supervise environmental policy and objectives that are committed by Termo Teknik.
As a commitment to its investors and the communities in which it operates, Termo Teknik have adopted a responsible investing policy of Bregal.
About ESG Policy
- Responsible investing is recognising that environmental, social and corporate governance (“ESG”) issues affect the performance of companies.
- Under the responsible investing policy businesses commit to align their operations and strategies with ten universally accepted principles, covering human rights, labour, environment and anti – corruption.
- Each company within Bregal’s portfolio has developed an ESG related policy serving the company’s specific needs.
- Bregal encourages each of its companies to strive for long–term continuous improvement, aiming beyond compliance, with a vision to reach industry best practice.
- In relation to Bregal’s ESG policy, Termo Teknik recognises its responsibility to continuously improve and manage our relations with the people and environments affected by our business operation.
- We have set out a Corporate Social Responsibility policy, as summarised below, which defines our commitments to all our investors and the communities in which we operate.
Policy Summary and Objectives
At Termo Teknik we recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders who include customers, employees, regulators, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
We shall uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with stakeholders.
- Scope of The Policy
By adopting a holistic approach to business, we recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our success. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
We shall strive to improve our environmental performance through the implementation of our Environmental policies and maintaining the ISO14001 standard.
- Health & Safety
We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk. We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment and promote a healthy lifestyle for employees.
We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit. We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our area.
We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our published standards of service.
- Equal Opportunities
We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees. We shall continue to recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce and actively promote diversity as a core value.
- Terms & Conditions
We shall offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development. We shall maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement to promote a strong feeling of partnership.
- Dignity at work
We shall supply safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical, or mental harassment.
We shall adopt socially responsible restructuring policies ensuring the minimum of disruption and retaining a sense of dignity.
- Ethical trading
Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship. We will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices for mutual benefit.
- Specific priorities and focus going forward include:
- Developing and implementing an energy reduction plan.
- Minimize the environmental impact of operational waste, including scrap.
- Continue to maintain our excellent rating in ISO180001 (Health and Safety Management System).
- Maintain our certification in ISO14001 (Environmental Management System).
- Implement and become certified in ISO 50001 (Energy Management System).
- Develop and actualize plans to improve Termo Teknik’s integration into the local community and support local initiatives.
- Fully communicate and embed the anti–corruption and ethical trading policy across all departments of the business.
If you would like further information regarding the ESG Policy and current initiatives, please do not hesitate to contact Termo Teknik via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health & Safety
Safety comes first in our factory which produces 5 million meters thanks to our 500 employees.
Termo Teknik cares about it’s employee’s health and targets its team to work in a secured environment through a health and safety policy program.